Over-18s, are being encouraged to ‘drop-in’ for their Covid-19 jab in Newton Aycliffe without having to book.
Sedgefield One and Sedgefield North Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are to run a walk-in clinic for people to take up the offer of a vaccination on Saturday 17th July, at Jubilee Medical Group, Cobblers Hall Vaccine Centre, Carers Way, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4SE from 8.00am to 4.00pm.
No appointment is required, and anyone eligible, who is registered with one of the following GP practices, will be able to get their jab.
• Jubilee Medical Group, Newton Aycliffe
• Bewick Crescent, Newton Aycliffe
• Peaseway, Newton Aycliffe
• Hallgarth, Shildon
• Skerne Medical, Sedgefield
• St Andrew’s Medical, Spennymoor
• Bishops Close, Spennymoor
• West Cornforth Medical Centre
• Ferryhill and Chilton Surgery
First and second doses of the Pfizer vaccine will be available to people aged 18 and over – second doses will only be given to people who had their first Pfizer dose at least 8 weeks ago.
First and second doses of AstraZeneca (AZ) vaccine will be available for people age 40 and over, second doses will only be given to people who had their first AZ dose at least eight weeks ago.