Would you like to make a difference to the life of someone in your community and have a career that is rewarding and challenging? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
DALECARE are recruiting for COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS in the Newton Aycliffe & Shildon Areas Full and part time positions are available.
Why work for Dale Care?
We are committed to offering excellent terms and conditions to all employees – after all we want the best!
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay and generous mileage allowance.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Free uniform and paid DBS Check.
- Weekly pay for the first 8 weeks to help with changing jobs.
- Full training and the opportunity to achieve nationally recognised qualifications.
- Friendly working environment.
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your own life.
- A rewarding career with opportunities for career progression.
No experience is required as full training will be given. We are looking for people with the right attitude towards helping others. Positions in care are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please apply on our website at www.dale-care.co.uk or contact us on 01388 768271.
to join Emre in his busy shop at the Blue Bridge Centre.
Must be able to shave and have a wide range of cutting skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work in a warm, friendly environment.
Please contact Emre on 07738 066 723
Premier Community Care Ltd. “Helping you at home, whatever your needs”
WE ARE RECRUITING
About Premier Community Care: Our Home Care Service, which has been successfully operating in County Durham since 1994 is currently seeking dedicated and compassionate mobile carers to join our teams in Durham and surrounding areas.
Requirements for Community Care Assistant in the community:
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle (none drivers cannot be considered for the role)
- A desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- A kind and caring approach
Benefits for Care Assistants in the community:
- Alternate weekends and set week days off / 28 days annual leave pro-rata
- Possible guaranteed hours contract if you have 2+years care experience
- No experience necessary, we will train you
- Mileage paid for travel
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant in the community:
- To provide good quality care to people in their own homes
- To work flexibly to meet people’s needs
- To communicate effectively and professionally
At Premier, we:
- Take pride in delivering high quality care
- Promote independence
- Support people to remain in their own homes / communities
If you feel this is the job for you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you. Contact Kerstien Cummings on 01388 458991 or email email@example.com