Join NYMR this winter for a trip on the new, Northern Lights Express! This truly spectacular illuminated journey starts at Pickering Station, where a train with heritage carriages awaits you, decorated with thousands of lights.
Chris Price, NYMR General Manager said: “Northern Lights Express services are not to be missed. The new event is going to be a light spectacular event, which will not only illuminate the North York Moors, but also engage a new audience”.
• See the Northern Lights Express illuminated at Pickering Station.
• Travel through an enchanted forest, transformed by a multitude of lights and surprises!
• Experience 60-minute journey on board the Northern Lights Express.
• Travel to Levisham Station, where you will see a dazzling light show, as the heritage steam engine prepares for the return journey.
You will travel through an enchanted forest which is transformed by a multitude of lights and surprises. Experience a light extravaganza and a snow covered authentic heritage station, like you’ve never seen before! Northern Lights Express will operate: 30 November & 1, 7, 8, 12*, 13*, 14, 15, 19*, 20*, 21, 22 & 23* December, departing at 7pm. *Two evening services will operate on highlighted dates departing at 5pm and 7pm.
Northern Lights Express costs Adult/Child £25.00 per person. Group Rates (20+) can be booked via Customer Services on 01751 472508. Prices from £22 per adult/child. Book Now www.nymr.co.uk/northern-lights-express Terms & Conditions apply.
• Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time. There will be a pre-show on Platform 1 for the lighting of the Train.
• Wheelchair users can travel on board the Northern Lights Express. Spaces are limited. To book, please contact Customer Services on 01751 472508. Concessionary Fares are not available for Northern Lights Express Services.
• Pickering Tea Room and Gift Shop will be open until the last Northern Lights Express departure. Trolley Services will operate on the services.
• Northern Lights Express is a pre-book service with seat allocation.
• Please note that there is no Santa on Northern Lights Express services.
• The Northern Lights Express service includes flashing lights which may not be suitable for those with Photosensitive Epilepsy.
• Under 12 months can travel on the service free of charge. A seat will not be provided.