The bit.ly links are shortened URLs; click them to go to the relevant webpages.
• My report on Wednesday 16 December’s Cabinet meeting: bit.ly/DCCCabDec15
• My report on the VERY important DCC Economy Scrutiny meeting, 21 December: bit.ly/DCCEcSDec15 – Poverty, welfare changes, regeneration, Business Durham.
• My summary of the government’s devolution proposal on which you will be asked to vote next week: bit.ly/NNJCNECA
• The closing date for comments on DCC’s budget consultation is 12 January: bit.ly/DCCBudgetJan15
• Great Aycliffe & Middridge Partnership AAP’s December newsletter: bit.ly/GAMPDec15
• Members of GAMP have been asked to comment on the refreshes of DCC’s Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy (bit.ly/DCCJHWS16-19) and its Children, Young People & Families Plan (bit.ly/DCCCYPFP16-19); deadline for feedback to email@example.com is Friday 29 January.
• The DCC Adult Learning Spring Learning Guide is out: bit.ly/DCCALSpring2016
• New legislation makes ‘coercive or controlling’ domestic abuse a crime punishable by up to five years in prison.
• December newsletter from PCC Ron Hogg: bit.ly/PCCDec15
• NHS Durham Dales, Easington and Sedgefield Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) – December Newsletter: bit.ly/DDESDec2015
• An exhibition about Anne Frank will open to the public in Greenfield Arts Centre, 7-27 January.
• January is ‘Dry January’ – have you accepted the 31-day challenge: www.dryjanuary.org.uk/impact-calculator/
• Healthwatch County Durham – January 2016 e-bulletin: bit.ly/HWCDJan16
• The Community Peer Mentor project aims to support those suffering from anti-social behaviour or neighbourhood disputes, perceived or real. Could you help: bit.ly/PCCPeer
• Sensory Processing Disorder Parent Support Group: self-esteem issues in children, Wednesday 13th January 2016, 7-8:30pm, at the Tree Tops, Eldon Road, Aycliffe Business Park, DL5 6UL – Tel: 01325 304 411
• Friends of S&DR meeting, Thursday 14th January, at 6.30pm in the Lady Starmer Room, St, Cuthbert’s Church Hall, Market Place, Darlington.
Rehab 4 Addiction is a free addiction helpline run by people who’ve beaten addiction in their own lives.