Compiled by County Councillor John Clare
The bit.ly links are shortened URLs; type them into your browser to go to the relevant webpages.
• DCC Budget Consultation Events, 16th (St John’s RC School, Bishop Auckland) and 17th (County Hall) December, 6-7:30pm: bit.ly/DCCBudgetConsult
• Last Friday night was very busy for DCC: bit.ly/FloodNight
• Live local flood alert warnings: bit.ly/AycFloods
• Cobblers Hall SUDS pond worked exactly as it is supposed to: bit.ly/CHSUDS
• DCC environmental crime crackdown continues: bit.ly/EnvCrimeFines
• Visitors to Newton Aycliffe Leisure Centre will receive 15 months for the price of 12 if they take out membership, and pay up front, in December
• My report on the Town Council’s Policy & Resources Committee meeting of 2 December: bit.ly/GATC2Dec
• Upcoming roadworks of which I am aware: bit.ly/Roadworks4Dec
• ‘Come Eat Together’ Carvery for over-50s at NAYCC, Monday 14 December, 12 noon to 2pm, £5: contact 0191 374 6577.
• UTC South Durham fly through: bit.ly/UTCflythrough
• Friends of the S&DR – December newsletter: bit.ly/FOTSADDec2015
• My report on last week’s Agnew PACT meeting: bit.ly/AgnewPACTDec15
• Community groups can get a FREE cycle stand from www.parkthatbike.info or by calling 01594 564 344