A thin fare this week, but please make sure you take part in the GP Appointments survey. Find more information and internet links on my blog at: bit.ly/CNB98
And please join me on Aycliffe Radio, 6-7:30pm, Sunday 24 February, where the ‘Big Story’ will be the County Durham Plan: bit.ly/ARLIVE
COUNCIL AND COMMUNITY NEWS
• GP Appointments survey for HealthWatch County Durham – it is really important that people have their say on this vitally important issue: phone 0800 304 7039.
• The Big Spring Clean was launched on 14 February.
• Newton Aycliffe ASB Group met on 14 February.
• Newton Aycliffe Youth Club to start 6 March.
THINGS TO DO
• Wildlife Watch (5-11s), Low Barns Nature Reserve, 10am-noon, Saturday 2 March, £1: book on 0191 584 3112.
• Japanese Hina Matsuri dolls (5-11s), Durham Oriental Museum, drop-in 1-3pm, Saturday 2 March, FREE.
• Walk: Locomotion Way and Shildon’s Railway History (10 miles), led by Ian Gray, meet Middridge Village Hall Car Park, 10:30am Sunday 3 March, £4: 03000 264 589
Compiled by County Councillor John Clare