Rotary Newton Aycliffe are seeking applicants for the Youth Leadership Award Scheme which will run as two separate courses each of 5 days commencing on 3rd and 10th August 2020. Candidates must be aged 16 to 20 on 31st July 2020. There can be no tolerance on these ages.
The courses offer candidates the following:-
• Gain exposure to leadership scenarios.
• Explore problem solving strategies as part of a team.
• Discuss and apply creative approaches to leadership and conflict management.
• Build confidence in yourself and what you can achieve.
• Meet new people and make lasting friendships.
• Learn how to arrange youth activities and community service projects at home and abroad.
• Find out more about other exciting youth projects and programmes Rotary has to offer.
• Create experience of team building and leadership experience for addition to a CV.
• Utilise for residential/leadership experience for Duke of Edinburgh and other awards.
• Experience of being interviewed.
For further details and application forms contact John Burrows on:-
07870-210269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms must be completed and returned by 28th February 2020.