My reply to thoughts on Council Tax is,
1. How many new build houses have there been year on year contributing extra funds to Council Tax.
2. How does the cost of our Council Tax compare to other councils around England. For example, band D in Westminster Council costs £780.23, about 35% of ours
3. Do we duplicate any payments for services to Town and County.
4. If we didn’t have Parish and Town Councils, how much would that reduce the Tax bill by?
5. I’m not that bothered for any reduction, but it would be nice if there was no increase, or the increase was limited to rate of inflation at maximum. Dave