Xcel Local will be holding their first Charity Golf Day on Friday 20th June 2014. playing for the ‘Xcel Local’ Cup at the Oakleaf Golf Complex courtesy of Great Aycliffe Town Council.
Closing date for entries is Friday 6th June 2014 and please note that the first 18 teams will be accepted and only by arrangement with the Oakleaf Golf Complex would we be able to consider more.
Tee times are from 11am to 2pm. Entry Fee: £140 per team of four players. To enter please use the Entry Form below.
The day will include:
• Meet & Greet – Coffee/Tea.
• 18 Hole Team competition: by Stableford from Yellow Tees.
• Best two scores per Team per hole to count.
• Nearest the pin on Six holes each receives a prize
• Longest Drive on One hole receives a prize
• Carvery dinner in the Function room 7-30pm for 7-45pm.
• Drinks available to purchase at the Bar near Function room
• Prize ceremony by George Courtney.
• Raffle, Head & Tails and Stand up Bingo.
Xcel Local is the collective name for all of our community Projects run through our Charity Cloud Nine. Throughout almost every week of the year, teams of volunteers are providing help for those most in need.
Street teams are active in the Community making a Big difference in practical ways.
Feeding the hungry, providing gifts for children at Christmas, school uniforms for children and tidying gardens are just a few of the incredible things happening.
By helping others in a practical way, we are helping people get their lives back on track and families are being changed for the better.
For more information, please contact Ron Mitchie on 07749 236853 or email email@example.com