Newtonian Abbie Louise Griffiths is currently in the final for “Miss Tyne & Wear G.B. 2018”, and is also going for the title of “Miss Sunderland 2018”.
She is 19 years old and lived here all her life with Mum, Dad and little brother. Abbie attended Woodham Academy from 2010-2015 and then went on to studying health and social care at New College, Durham.
Her beauty has led her to doing photo shoots/modelling for the last 2½ years, working with different photographers from various places around the North East.
Her ambition is to progress her modelling career as Abbie had issues with bullying in the past and she wants to show other young girls, and women like me that you have got to believe in yourself to reach your targets in life.
Newton News is pleased to feature her appeal for a sponsor.
The sash sponsor package is £350, and benefits include:
• Advertisement in the official programme on the evening.
• Name included in advertising through social media.
• Logo & link with sponsored contestant on both programmes.
• Name on sponsored finalist worn in all rounds.
• Optional flyers/promo material in goody bags.
• Two tickets to the final on May 26th!
Contact Abbie on Email: email@example.com or Phone: 07896 819793