If you are age 16 or under, why not design a Christmas card?
Two designs will win Lego and Newton Press will reproduce your design into Christmas cards for your use.
There are two age categories:
• Aged up to 8 years old;
• Young people aged between 9-16 years old.
One design will be picked from each age group as our winners.
1. Design an amazing card, any way you like (draw, colour, paint, collage), making it as colourful and as unique as you can.
2. Be original – don’t copy it from another design, please do not use an image downloaded from the internet or photos.
3. The design should fit onto an A4 sheet (210 x 297mm).
4. Make sure you have parental consent to enter.
5. Get your design to us before the closing date, Friday 4th December.
How to send:
Entries can be submitted via email to:
email@example.com or post to: Christmas Card Competition, Newton News, Blue Bridge Centre, St. Cuthberts Way, Newton Aycliffe DL5 6DS, (can also be handed in at our reception, same address).
Please ensure you enclose your name, address, age and contact details (email and phone).
The closing date for all entries is Friday 4th December 2020 at midnight.